Women who decide to buy MTP Kit online are suggested to understand the complete details regarding the abortion tablet before using it. The MTP Kit is a pack of 5 tablets altogether. It has a single Mifepristone tablet which is dosed at 200mg. The next four tablets are of Misoprostol which holds the strength of 200mcg each.
The primary abortion tablet of Mifepristone is also recognized by the name Mifeprex or Generic RU486. It is a synthetic steroid which possesses antiprogesterone effects. The tablet is provided in a cylindrical shape which is bi-convex and light yellow in color. The Mifeprex tablet is a composition of certain inactive ingredients such as colloidal silica anhydrous, microcrystalline cellulose, corn starch, magnesium stearate, and povidone.
The next abortion tablet, Misoprostol is a synthetic prostaglandin analog which is indicated for the removal of pregnancy sections. It is also made up of quite a few inactive ingredients such as Hypromellose, hydrogenated castor oil, microcrystalline cellulose and lastly sodium starch glycolate. Apart from being a beneficial agent in ending a pregnancy, it is also indicated for decreasing the jeopardy of NSAID (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
The procedure of Medical Abortion with MTP Kit
The collaboration of the two medicines generally brings about successful abortion. These active pills are also known as untimely birth pills. Consumers that choose MTP Kit online cheap should obtain complete information on the product. Understand the appropriate mechanism details step by step below-
- The hormone named progesterone generally delivers several nutrients for the purpose of advancing and promoting pregnancy. As soon as Mifepristone is consumed, it starts functioning within a few hours. The initial termination pill functions by impeding progesterone, a necessary hormone for advancement of pregnancy. Pregnancy ends and, in some cases, the sections are evacuated with the help of Mifepristone itself. But it is necessary to make use of the secondary abortion pill as well for the completion of the process as Mifepristone might not be productive enough to end the pregnancy.
- The Misoprostol, secondary abortion tablet has the power to cause intense contractions in womb. The severity of these contractions eventually assists in vacating the womb and disconnecting the lifeless fetus from the endometrial lining. Eventually, the pregnancy culminates in the form of extreme vaginal bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is experienced that is an expected part of the ending pregnancy procedure.
Expected and Common Symptoms of MTP Kit
Experiencing heavy vaginal bleeding for as good as four hours is a common after-effect of medical abortion which is followed by intense cramps. Quite a few other symptoms include-
- Vomiting and nausea
- Fleeting small to heavy clots of blood
Make a note of the fact that the whole procedure of pregnancy termination takes about 7 to 10 days to process and conclude. It is mandatory to understand the whole method because inappropriate changes in the procedure can then be easily recognized.
Directions for Usage
The MTP Kit online is a pack of 5 tablets altogether. It has a single Mifepristone tablet which is dosed at 200mg. The next four tablets are of Misoprostol which holds the strength of 200mcg each. The best part about medical abortion is that women can perform it easily at home on their own. Follow the below-mentioned steps for appropriate consumption-
Step 1- You are required to take a single Mifepristone capsule orally on day one with water. Ensure that you do not ingest heavy meals prior to eating the abortion tablet because it certainly hinders the process and shows lesser effects. Kindly consume the pill as it is without chewing, breaking or dissolving it.
Step 2- Maintaining a gap of about a day or two before ingesting Misoprostol is mandatory. It can either be self-administered by the women orally or you may follow another method which is vaginal.
Orally- Doctors suggest women to keep the two medicines of Misoprostol on both left and right cheek pouch. You must wait for at least half an hour till the abortion tablets liquify in the mouth. Once you feel that the medicines are dissolved ensure that you take in ample amount of water to make sure that no leftovers of the tablet are present in the mouth.
Vaginally- In order to experience increased efficacy level, it is advised to administer the medicine vaginally. The first step is to empty the bladder and ensure that your hands are clean. Insert the abortion pill one at a time into the vaginal area carefully as far as your finger can reach. Healthcare experts recommend that you must lie down for good 30 minutes after insertion.
Contraindications of MTP Kit
There are several medications or health concerns that generally leads to a contraindication. The details are specified below-
- Unsure or confirmed ectopic pregnancy or undiagnosed adnexal mass
- Medical history of allergic reactions to several medications or possibly sensitivity to the components of Mifepristone and Misoprostol
- Failure of chronic adrenal
- Presence of IUD (intrauterine device)
- Congenital porphyria
- Severe asthma issues
- Simultaneous anticoagulant therapy or Haemorrhagic disorders
Therefore, it is mandatory to have appropriate medical care but there are higher chances of contraindications in case you do not have suitable access to proper medical facilities. Also, people that fail to understand the appropriate regimen should not proceed with the abortion procedure until they gain complete information regarding the same.
Safety Measures and Guidelines of MTP Kit
Women should highly consider the guidelines suggested by the healthcare expert to be followed during the abortion process. MTP Kit comes with a set of safety measures to be conducted which are listed below-
- As soon as you plan abortion with this medication kit ensure that you inform the doctor if using any sort of medication (ayurvedic, homeopathic).
- Women must not use the MTP Kit if allergic to components of the same.
- If the pregnancy is ectopic as it requires surgery to be performed.
- Females aged 35 and above hold a higher risk of facing certain complications.
- Inform the doctor if you are suffering from disorders pertaining to the kidney, lung diseases, liver problem, asthma, etc.
- Also, patients with a history of the cerebrovascular disorder or cardiovascular disease are generally prone to severe side effects.