How to take Cytotec Pill?
Cytotec comes in a tablet structure that is required to be consumed with water. It is advised to take the Cytotec tablet under the observation of a medical expert at a medical clinic. So first take Cytotec 200 mg orally then take a gap of 1 to 2 days and then take Misoprostol 800 mcg buccally. You are supposed to take 4 pills i.e 2 pills of 200 mcg each by placing it below your cheek pouches or beneath your tongue for 30 minutes then drink a glass of water.
How do the pills operate to provide a successful abortion?
The first pill Cytotec has anti-progestin properties that assist to impede the progesterone hormones at the varied receptor position so that the progesterone hormone receptors do not contact the fetus which is an essential substance for the progress of the fetus.
The second pill has synthetic prostaglandin properties that are liable for emerging contractions and tapering in the uterus and helping it thinning the myometrium and in this way releasing the deciduas. It also helps to enlarge the cervix and the narrowing allows the whole pregnancy to get expel through the help of vaginal bleeding.
Where can I get Cytotec?
Women can easily buy abortion pills online on varied abortion pills site. This medicine requires a doctor’s prescription, so make sure that you visit a medical practitioner and get the abortion pills prescribed so that you can easily buy it online.
How much time does it require for Cytotec and Misoprostol to work?
After taking Cytotec it starts working within 2 hours. It helps to block the progesterone hormone which is the most essential part of the pregnancy to advance. Thus, by blocking it end the pregnancy which is followed by the second pill called Misoprostol which is consumed 1-2 days later the initial pill. This medicine works within 2-4 hours by narrowing the uterus and allowing the dead embryo to pass out with the help of vaginal bleeding. So in case if you do not notice any vaginal bleeding then immediately inform your practitioner.
What are the presumable side effects one can experience after taking Cytotec medication?
After, taking Cytotec medication you may notice some reactions which are common during the time of pregnancy. Some symptoms include nausea, fever, vomiting, diarrhea, weakness, chills, headache, dizziness, cramping, heavy bleeding than normal, menstrual cramps, etc.
Some women may not notice vaginal bleeding even after consuming the Misoprostol pill so it is advised to get immediate assistance.
Cytotec pill is restricted to some women with certain health issues or pregnancy impediments.
How to confirm if the abortion procedure is successful?
After completion of 15-20 days of abortion, you are requested to do an ultrasound test and confirm that your abortion has taken place successfully. If in case your abortion is not successful then you may have to repeat the procedure again or else your practitioner may suggest you for a surgical abortion.
What should you plan before opting for a medical abortion?
- Firstly, you should be mentally and physically prepared for medical abortion as this will help you to go through a smooth abortion procedure.
- Second important thing is to remove any IUD instrument if you are using it. Do not take the abortion pills if your IUD instrument is not yet removed out.
- Do not consume the Cytotec misoprostol if you are allergic to the pill’s active ingredients.
- Before opting for abortion of an unplanned pregnancy it will be beneficial if you do an ultrasound pregnancy test to verify that your pregnancy is not an ectopic pregnancy.
- Do not take the abortion pills if you are under 18 years and above 35 years.
- Do not consume Cytotec if you are in the middle of any work pressure. Go for it only if you have sufficient time to take complete rest and self-care.
- To overcome some of the communal reactions you can keep an anti-emetic (prevents nausea, vomiting), anti-inflammation (curbs pain and fever), and blood coagulation pills (curbs excessive bleeding) along with you and take it whenever required. Before consuming these pills make sure that you discuss it with your health care physician and then take it. You can also ask him for a few suggestions.
What things you should avoid after having an abortion?
After having an abortion you have to refuse from doing certain activities such as drinking alcohol, gymming, lifting heavyweight, traveling, medications which increase your bleeding, etc.
Do not take part in sexual activity until your health care physician suggests you.
Do not use tampons or vaginal cups when going through an abortion as the bleeding may be heavy so use large size sanitary pads and replace it often to prevent any infection.
What are some after abortion health care tips?
Post-abortion, your medical practitioner will guide you with some precise health care tips which will not only help you to lower and reduce the repulsive side effects but also to get recover faster. Thus, you can follow some instructions such as:
- Keep yourself hydrated, especially during diarrhea or vomiting
- You can use heating pads or warm water bags to provide relief to menstrual cramps.
- Wear loose clothes so that you feel comfortable during your bleeding procedure.
- If your menstrual pain is unbearable then take medicine like ibuprofen to lower the pain and cramps.
- Give a light massage to your abdomen where you experience pain.